Monday, March 14, 2016

My cat crawled onto my lap and passed away suddenly last night. RIP Zod. I miss you so much and can't stop crying.


He was only 3.5 years old. I thought he would be with me for a long time. He was the first pet I ever adopted.He acted strange yesterday morning and had some diarrhea. I took him to the vet and he thought he had some gastrointestinal issues. Nothing out of the ordinary came up during the diagnosis.He seemed a little better once I gave him the medicine and seemed more lively. He was very affectionate and was wrestling a little with my other cat and seemed almost back to normal.Then in the evening, he seemed normal and came up to me. He crawled onto my lap like he usually does when I watch TV and started purring. He took a deep breath and twitched a little and went limp. I tried Cat CPR but it wasn't doing anything. I held him in my arms in complete shock and broke down. My other cat sensed something was wrong and started meowing like he was crying also and came to comfort me. I wrapped him in his favorite blanket and just sat next to him while I cried the entire night.I don't know how he knew he was going to go, but I feel a little comfort in knowing that he loved me and felt comfortable with me and knew that I felt the same way back. Him coming onto my lap and passing will forever be burned into my mind.RIP Zod. I miss you so much :'(Photo album of him: http://ift.tt/1MgR6UI it feels like right now: http://ift.tt/1QRrbbM via /r/cats http://ift.tt/1TZ8aGV

No comments:

Post a Comment