Wednesday, April 6, 2016

RIP Tigress, you'll be missed.


http://ift.tt/1TB5I8u bummed to hear from a neighbor tonight that my other neighbor's cat passed away. I played with her almost on a daily basis for about two or three years, then she suddenly stopped showing up in my backyard sometime back in October. I called the phone number that was on her collar (which I wrote down a long time ago, in case I ever needed it). The person on the other line never picked up or returned my phone calls. Only learned later that Tigress belonged to my next door neighbor, who I admittedly don't get along with.Anyway, Tigress was the best and I don't think I've ever met a cat with so much energy. We'd typically play for about thirty minutes in my backyard with a feather toy before I fed her some re-dehydrated chicken treats. Then she'd hang out with me while I worked on my computer for a few hours before she got bored and finally went away to explore new adventures.My neighbor tells me she was hit by a car, which really just breaks my heart. Kind of wish maybe she hung out in my backyard that day, or maybe I could have bumped into her and we'd play. Something to avoid that collision.You're very much missed Tigress. Hope you were happy every day while you were alive. You were a real personality and I had fun playing with you. Thanks for brightening up so many of my days.Pictured here are some photos of Tigress one day in my backyard, as well as some time she spent on my back porch via /r/cats http://ift.tt/1SariLy

No comments:

Post a Comment